Sunday, December 17, 2017

MYSTIC FIRE




MYSTIC FIRE

Do people self-immolate
in the absence of any witness?


Can I expire in one existance
knowing the infinity
of finality?

Or am I merely a witness to my own realities

The consummate paragon
of an era bygone
a time line splitter
with a past life persecution complex
who brings her entire lives to the table

My spirit
which had previously eloped
into the new moirai
...consumed with a deadly desire
to wade the Phlegethon fires

Quietly, defiantly
Overcome by the pyre
the Mystic fires transpire
pathways
of neurons to Nirvana

Applauded by a choir in the clouds
as my cycle slowly expires
the sillage of my soul
reunited once more


from the ashes
I rise




© 17/12/17







© D1V1N1A N1GHTF1RE 17/12/17


I began penning words and phrases I was drawn to
on my phones notes back in Jan 2017.  I periodically
added more and more random thoughts, hoping
to one day turn the words and phrases into something...lol
The thoughts were so random and all over the place, and yet,
I found a way to bring them together.

As I began to write,
I immediately saw that this was a follow up to my write
FIRE HORSE 66, from Sept 2015...also written from
random notes as I crossed the bridge on my phone.

The song Mystic Fire Dub came to mind for this write, 
and thus it became incorporated into the title.  
I also used Makyo for fire Horse 66.

1 comment:

  1. you can purchase Mystic Fire dub from Dakini Records bandcamp

    https://makyo.bandcamp.com/album/mystic-fire

    ReplyDelete