Sunday, March 8, 2020

SUPERLUMINAL E~MOTION

SUPERLUMINAL E~MOTION



Myopic focus on every entanglement
Hoping to impart a ray onto underhanded schisms
Unable to escape velocity
that overwhelms all hopes and dreams

Nyctalopic visions mystify me
Even when I’m sleeping
Entering worlds where dark…and light
Can not exist within the same observance

Eyes adjusting to nebulosity
 
still… 
 
Unable to trust what my heart is telling me
 
 
 
Waves of doubt overflow any hint of luminosity
 
 
 
Suspending qualm, I begin to see clearly

 
 
A glimpse of a Supernovae remnant
Indetectable to inscience
Floats on the horizon
 
 
Delving
Deep 
 
 
into recesses of caliginosity



I split

from duality


occupying...


transcending...


all that matters.

Diaphanous particles

manifest,

tangible to my senses

~meshing~with~in~
 
 

Rarefied dimensions

coalesce with

the gravity of love


...quantifying all uncertainty





No comments:

Post a Comment