Saturday, October 31, 2015

WHALE CONJURING



WHALE CONJURING





There is a melancholic stirring in my soul
a strange yet solemn calling
that I often hear
emerging from the deepest reaches
of magnetic oceans

Archaic messengers who sing
empathetic songs
that reminds me of binary worlds
I can only recall in dreams


You heard me wish upon the brightest star
and now…here you are
rising to meet me
your buoyant elation pulsates
into a rainbow fountain percolate

Water and light mingle
to create a shower of kaleidoscopic children
birthed from the womb of ocean nebulae
rising from delphic nuclei
these liberated illumine
cascade towering slippery slides
that somehow collide
in that place where your world meets mine

  
We spend the night entwined
high
on heavenly blue psi
liquidified
as we wave dance along reef tides
star struck by the divine Mary trinary

shining their light on us

Lost in our timeless trance
with your 51D being
from Alpha Coronae Borealis
we are poignantly re~minded
of our paradisaical Pi Orionis
 
leaving this world
for our ordained ascension
back to the stars




 (c) Divinia Nightfire 31st October 2015 


No comments:

Post a Comment